Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Privacy Notice
CPD only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do so and this includes if we share information outside of the RAD.
How do we collect information from participants?
We obtain information about you when you:
- complete an online application/registration form
- speak to us on the telephone or in person
- make a payment (over the phone)
- use our websites
- complete a survey
What type of information is collected from participants?
The personal information we collect will include:
- buyer name
- buyer email address
- buyer billing address
- buyer credit / debit card information (over the phone)
- participant name
- participant email address
- participant telephone number
- participant home address
- participant credit or debit card (information via the internet)
- participant dance experience/level and training
- participant photography and film consent
- RAD ID number
- Information regarding the web pages you have accessed and when
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- process an application that you have made for an activity (course, workshop, programme of study) or event,
- process payment for the activity/event,
- post activity details (when necessary),
- create activity registers to share with tutors and course attendants,
- contact you in an emergency situation,
- deal with entries into a competition/prize draw,
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide,
- notify you of changes or confirmation of our services,
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you, which may include information about new products, services, events, and activities,
- handle an enquiry or complaint you have made, and
- contact you for Silver Swans opportunities based on geographical location, and ensure appropriate use of the trademark policy for Silver Swans Licensees.
What is the lawful basis for processing my information?
|Your information||Circumstances||Lawful basis|
|Buyer email address||Registration||Contract|
|Buyer billing address||Registration||Contract|
|Kredit/-Buyer credit/debit card (information over the phone or internet)||Registration/Payment||Contract|
|Participant email address||Registration||Contract|
|Participant home address||Registration||Contract|
|Participant telephone number||Registration/Emergency||Contract|
|Participant dance experience/level and training||Registration||Contract|
|RAD ID number||Registration||Contract|
|Participant date of birth||Registration||Contract|
|Participant country of permanent residence||Registration||Contract|
|Participant reasonable adjustment or support required due to a disability or medical condition||Registration||Contract|
|Qualifikationen aus Participant further + higher education qualifications||Registration||Contract|
|Participant professional experience||Registration||Contract|
|Participant personal statement||Registration||Contract|
|Participant first language||Registration||Contract|
|Participant referee details||Registration||Consent|
|Participant information regarding subscription to the monthly e-news and updates from RAD||Monitoring/recording||Consent|
|Information regarding the medium or platform about how the participant found out about the CPD opportunity||Monitoring/recording||Consent|
|Information regarding the web pages you accessed and when||Monitoring/recording||Consent|
|Equality, diversity and Inclusion||Monitoring/recording||Consent|
|Delegate photography and film consent||Future marketing and record of events||Consent|
Where the lawful basis for processing your information is stated as ‘consent’ above you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent at any time.
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us.